ADV F8484IG: THE HERBICIDE-RESISTANT FORAGE SORGHUM YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
PERFORMANCE BY EMPYR™. WEED CONTROL BY igrowth®.
Meet ADV F8484IG: the first herbicide-resistant, non-GMO forage sorghum and a member of the EMPYR Premier Forages line of top-performing hybrids. This revolutionary hybrid is the first of its kind, containing the high-performing genetics of EMPYR along with non-GMO igrowth® technology. With the addition of igrowth®, you can now apply IMIFLEX™, the companion herbicide from UPL, pre- or post-emergence to get the best return on your crop input investment.
Brought to you by a customer-focused team of sorghum experts through the global innovation pipeline of Alta Seeds, ADV F8484IG delivers quality and performance that make your choice of seed an easy one.
- The first and only non-GMO forage sorghum hybrid with herbicide tolerance
- Contains traits for excellent disease resistance
- Offers exceptional standability throughout the growing season
- Contains the brachytic dwarf trait for high leaf-to-stalk ratios, prolific tillering, superior standability, and comparable tonnage to normal-height sorghums
- Offers high-tonnage potential, with an average 2-ton advantage over the nearest competitor by 5–10% in all environments
- Medium-to-late season harvest offers growers more value in production of silage forage
- Reduced inputs with high yields, plus nutritional content that is competitive with corn silage, makes for an ideal alternative to corn
- Carefully curated to perform in the toughest weather conditions, from drought to excess moisture
Sign up now and an Alta Seeds representative will reach out with more information and purchase details.