CHANGE THE GAME WITH igrowth®
Take weed control to the next level
With growing demand for sorghum, growers need advanced technology to help improve crop production and maintain a better return on their investments. That’s why we’ve developed igrowth, the world’s first commercial herbicide-tolerant technology for sorghum. igrowth sorghum contains a proprietary non-GMO imidazolinone tolerance technology, which allows farmers to spray a companion imidazolinone herbicide from UPL (currently under EPA review) for pre- or post-emergence control over broadleaf and grass weeds without causing damage to the crop.
When paired with the companion imidazolinone herbicide, igrowth technology helps reduce the water and nutrients that weeds use allowing more for the target sorghum crop. Alta Seeds has a number of sorghum hybrids to choose from, allowing you to select the igrowth sorghum hybrid that best suits your locale and growing practices, providing a cleaner, more profitable harvest.
Word is spreading! Here is a small sampling of media coverage of our U.S. launch of igrowth:
- Successful Farming: Alta seeds launches herbicide tolerant sorghum lineup
- Seed World: Alta seeds offers the first herbicide-tolerant sorghum to growers
- Hay & Forage Grower: Alta seeds offers the first herbicide-tolerant sorghum to growers
- Farm Progress: A non-GMO herbicide tolerant sorghum launched in U.S.
- DTN/Progressive Farmer: Grain Sorghum Gets Herbicide Tolerance
- High Plains Journal: Alta Seeds opens up a new frontier for sorghum growers with igrowth technology
Pre-Order igrowth Seed
Download more information on igrowth here.
Watch our July 8 or November 5 Sorghum Frontiers virtual field days featuring igrowth demonstration plots here!
Sign up below to receive more information and updates about igrowth.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
igrowth® and its corresponding logo are trademarks owned by Advanta Seeds® DMCC, a UPL group company. Alta Seeds is a trademark of Advanta Seeds US, an operating unit of Advanta Seeds, a global company. © 2020 Advanta US, LLC