CHANGE THE GAME WITH igrowth®
Take weed control to the next level
With growing demand for sorghum, growers need advanced technology to help improve crop production and maintain a better return on their investments. That’s why we’ve developed igrowth, the world’s first commercial herbicide-tolerant technology for sorghum. igrowth sorghum contains a proprietary non-GMO imidazolinone tolerance technology, which allows farmers to spray an imidazolinone herbicide for pre- or post-emergence control over broadleaf and grass weeds without causing damage to the crop.
When paired with an imidazolinone herbicide, igrowth technology helps reduce the water and nutrients that weeds use allowing more for the target sorghum crop. Alta Seeds has a number of sorghum hybrids to choose from, allowing you to select the igrowth sorghum hybrid that best suits your locale and growing practices, providing a cleaner, more profitable harvest.
With igrowth, you can realize the full agronomic potential of your sorghum acres.
- Discovered in 2007 by the Advanta R&D team in Argentina
- Commercially launched and proven in Argentina and Australia
- Recessive, non-GMO technology that is export friendly
- Summer field day participants will have the first chance to purchase
- Visit field days featuring igrowth demonstration plots this summer in Corpus Christi, TX; Enid, OK; Larned, KS
- Limited quantities available for purchase in 2020 for 2021 crop year
Visit our field days featuring igrowth demonstration plots this summer!
- May 28, 2020 – Corpus Christi, TX
- August 18, 2020 – Enid, OK
- September 2, 2020 – Larned, KS
Sign up to receive more information and updates about the field days.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
igrowth® and its corresponding logo are trademarks owned by Advanta Seeds® DMCC, a UPL group company. Alta Seeds is a trademark of Advanta Seeds US, an operating unit of Advanta Seeds, a global company. © 2020 Advanta US, LLC