CHANGE THE GAME WITH igrowth®
Take weed control to the next level
With growing demand for sorghum, growers need advanced technology to help improve crop production and maintain a better return on their investments. That’s why we’ve developed igrowth, the world’s first commercial herbicide-tolerant technology for sorghum. igrowth sorghum contains a proprietary non-GMO imidazolinone tolerance technology, which allows farmers to spray a companion imidazolinone herbicide from UPL (currently under EPA review) for pre- or post-emergence control over broadleaf and grass weeds without causing damage to the crop.
When paired with the companion imidazolinone herbicide, igrowth technology helps reduce the water and nutrients that weeds use allowing more for the target sorghum crop. Alta Seeds has a number of sorghum hybrids to choose from, allowing you to select the igrowth sorghum hybrid that best suits your locale and growing practices, providing a cleaner, more profitable harvest.
With igrowth, you can realize the full agronomic potential of your sorghum acres.
- Discovered in 2007 by the Advanta R&D team in Argentina
- Commercially launched and proven in Argentina, Australia and several other countries
- Recessive, non-GMO technology that is export-friendly
- Summer virtual field day participants will have the first chance to purchase
Pre-Order igrowth Seed
Attend our Sorghum Frontiers virtual field days featuring igrowth demonstration plots this summer and earn CEUs!
- July 8, 2020 – South Texas – Watch a video of the field day at http://www.hpj.com/sorghumfrontiers
- Enid, OK, and Larned, KS virtual field day covering both locations to be announced.
Sign up below to receive more information and updates about igrowth and Sorghum Frontiers field days.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
igrowth® and its corresponding logo are trademarks owned by Advanta Seeds® DMCC, a UPL group company. Alta Seeds is a trademark of Advanta Seeds US, an operating unit of Advanta Seeds, a global company. © 2020 Advanta US, LLC